Picking what kind of software you would like to use for your dealership is difficult. If you want to know which companies to look into or if you are having a hard time deciding between companies, check out this list of Best Value RV Dealership Software. Notably, this blog post helps you take your dealership to the next level.
Motility Software Solutions provides training and professional services serving the RV, bus, class 8 & heavy-duty, marine, and Powersports industries. Additionally, they offer an In- House Dealership Training Program at their headquarters each month and on-site training is available as well. Also, Motility features an online portal offering training videos for your DMS. In fact, Motility takes on all accounting and financial transactions for your dealership. And it is integrated with CRM, parts & service, unit inventory, F&I, and reporting.
- Account tracking for accounting history of every account in your dealership
- Complete control over accounting
- Batch process checks to vendors
- Track special orders
- Access detailed reporting of gross profits
- Able to see front and back end profits in real-time
- Able to compare multiple cash, lease, and outside lien or wholesale options
- You can build deals with multiple units packages and trades
- Access to the Motility Mobile App
Frazer offers software for all independent used car dealerships. Also, they offer a free 30-day trial for dealerships to try out their software program.
- Accounting support to enter bills and expenses
- Record deposits
- Print checks
- Reconcile your bank statement
- Post to the general ledger
- Generate an income statement, balance sheet, and custom G/L reports
- Transfer to QuickBooks
- Enter and track vendors, repairs, and recon costs
- Automatic VIN decoding
- Pull vehicle history and value reports- NADA, KBB, Carfax, Autocheck, and NMVTIS
- Free SiriusXM Trial for customers
- Add unlimited photos to your website
- Mobile app free with Frazer subscription
CDK provides software support for automotive, heavy truck, recreation, and heavy equipment industries.
- 6- step training & implementation process
- Free access to CDK U for self-paced learning
- One-on-one tutorials
- Live demos
- Online instructional videos
- Interactive exercises
- 24/7 monitoring
- 20,000 DMS connections per day
- 250,000 load-and-clean jobs per day
- 1-2 TB of DMS data transmitted per day
Black Purl offers parts, services, and sales training to all motorcycle, trailer, Powersports, and marine dealerships. However, Black Purl doesn’t use the typical DMS software. They allow dealerships to access their software on the first dealer app.
- Real-time data
- Up-front pricing
- Track activity from home or office
- Set tax rates
- Set environment tax
- Configure tax inclusive and exclusive
- Set team by feature permissions
- Import vendor price files
- Personalized activity feed
Serving RV, marine, and trailer dealerships, IDS delivers software needs through their program IDS Cloud.
- Data Security
- Quick Disaster Recover with 24/7 monitoring
- Agility, Flexibility & Scalability
- Integrated with Kenect, a business texting platform
If you are looking for a dealership management system that offers RV dealerships a software system, make sure to check out these software companies. It helps you to make the best decision for your dealership. Also, check out our dealership management system at EverLogic.
Want to learn more about EverLogic’s mobile desking app? Click here.
Do you have to pay for software updates with EverLogic? Read this article to find out.
Click the button below to learn more about what EverLogic does for our customers.