Revised August 2020
EverLogic grants you permission to access and use this Website for your own personal and business use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal and business use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal and business use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
Use on Behalf of Organization
If you use our website or expressly agree to these terms and conditions in the course of a business or other organizational project, then by doing so you bind both:
- yourself; and
- the person, company or other legal entity that operates that business or organizational project,
to these terms and conditions, and in these circumstances references to “you” in these terms and conditions are to both the individual user and the relevant person, company or legal entity, unless the context requires otherwise.
You agree that you will not:
- Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law.
- Use the Website to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm EverLogic or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
This Website and all of its contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to the information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are the property of EverLogic and other suppliers of such material and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights laws.
The EverLogic name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of EverLogic or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of EverLogic or its affiliates or licensors.
Disclaimer of warranties
You understand that while we make every effort to provide a safe browsing experience, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. The website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither EverLogic nor any person associated with EverLogic makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither EverLogic nor anyone associated with EverLogic represents or warrants that the website, its content or any services or items obtained through the website will be error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the website or any services or items obtained through the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
EverLogic hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation on Liability
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Waiver and severability